Who is comming to the MoCal Meet and Greet this weekend (Dec 5th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi folks, I figured this is as good a place to introduce myself as any. I'd love to come by, but it's not in the cards for me this weekend. I'll be down in the area the next weekend and, as much as I love doing it, three weeks in a row driving between the valley and Santa Cruz is a bit much.

Also, I'm still a couple pieces shy of a full complement of gear.

Have fun, though!

mykle

Mykle.

What are you missing in gear, I have a ton of extra, I want to go but need a buddy to help with expenses....

Let me know if we might be able to compensate each other???????

Also I have to come home to Sacramento on Saturday Night....????

Sorry gang, im out again. Got a tour that came up and ill be doing that most likely at the breakwater.

Sorry about that Brandon :) Hope the tour goes well!

Mykle.

What are you missing in gear, I have a ton of extra, I want to go but need a buddy to help with expenses....

Let me know if we might be able to compensate each other???????

Also I have to come home to Sacramento on Saturday Night....????

I've got everything save the stuff that keeps you alive underwater. Which is to say, I'm missing a reg & tanks, mainly. I appreciate the offer, and may take you up on it again sometime, but I don't think I can swing it this weekend...

Thanks though!

Sorry gang, im out again. Got a tour that came up and ill be doing that most likely at the breakwater.

That's too bad. Have fun at BW! I hope you can make it for the pizza party :). It wou.d be nice to actually meet you for more than a second.

Kathy, Mike needs to know..... Because he Has Had No Luck **stretching** his SHORT hose...:popcorn:

:rofl3:

Hi everyone, I made reservations for dinner in the back room at Giovanni's for 4pm. It's under my name, but they know it's for a ScubaBoard event.

Thanks Michelle!

You are so on it! You're an awesome co-coordinator :)!!

This will be my first SB M&G and I look forward to meeting everyone.

Glad you can make it - look forward to meeting you too!

I'll be there tomorrow. It will be nice to meet all the people behind the posts.

Big Thanks to everyone responsible for organizing it.

-Erik

Sorry folks but I'm out, I've diving the Silver Prince with the dive shop, Aquatic Discovery... I will try to drop by and say hello after my dives...

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom