Anyone up for a Fall MoCal Meet & Greet???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree 100% with Michelle. Seeing that there's a lot of interest I say just have it soon to capitalize on the momentum. Then we can settle into a regular schedule and then rotate it as the conditions and skills dictate.

Sure! Let's let the thread run for a couple of days to see the response.

Then I'll be glad to tally up the dates/suggestions and post a poll for the date/location.

Do it

I'm in if you choose November 15th (or 14th). I might make another date, but they are more difficult for me.

I agree that the surface interval time is as important as the diving. Choosing a site that keeps the group close together would be best, even if it is BW (in my opinion).

My vote is for November also, I'll try my best to be there no matter the date.

(((kevin)))

I guess I'm not getting emails from SB again. I haven't gotten one all day. :depressed:

Early to mid Nov sounds good to me. I've never created a poll thread, but I can give it a shot if you want me to Kathy. Just let me know when. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom