• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

United States

Regional forums for the USA and all 50 states. Regions are broken up into main regional section, and sub-sections. Also included are local clubs, and local trips and marketplace forums.

1. Sub-Forums

California

Home of the California Kelp Divers. Dive the rocky coves of Northern California, Monterey or Big Sur. Visit the Channel Islands, L.A., Laguna Beach, or San Diego. Year-round cool waters & golden kelp forests await you!
    Discussions:
    Latest: Monterey conditions. (let's keep it going ) uspap, Nov 19, 2018 at 10:30 PM
  2. Sub-Forums

Florida Diving

Lots of coasts, caves, springs, rivers and lakes... Diving in Florida is some of the best in the United States. South Florida diving is home to the 3rd largest barrier reef in the world!
    The Florida Forum is open for all posts relating to Florida Diving, whether they are commercial in nature, private trips, courses offered... Basically: Everything
    Discussions:
  3. Sub-Forums

Hawai'i

Come dive the exotic Island waters of our 50th state.
    Kaua'i: The Garden Isle; O'ahu: The Gathering Place; Mau'i: The Valley Isle (Mau'i, Moloka'i, Lana'i, Kaho'olawe & Molokini); Hawai'i: The Big Island.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Hawaii-land-based vs liveaboard tursiops, Nov 19, 2018 at 9:30 PM
  4. Sub-Forums

Texas

Home of the Texas Swamp Divers. Find out about the activities of NDI's TSDT and discover first hand if Texans really dive in their spurs.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Dive Condition Reports Sushi Boy, Nov 13, 2018
  5. Sub-Forums

Central United States

Who says lakes and quarries cannot be interesting?                                                                                                                                    
    Discussions:
    Latest: Gilboa Quarry Video; Great Deal. Barracuda2, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:59 PM
  6. Sub-Forums

North Eastern United States

This regional forum includes the states to the North and East of Pennsylvania. From the cold ocean waters of Maine to New Jersey, and the inland lakes and quarries in between.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Bubbles Dive Center??? RIHappyDiver, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:50 AM
  7. Sub-Forums

South Eastern United States

The South will dive again! Includes most states south of the Mason/Dixon line except the peninsula of Florida.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Millbrook Quarry Barnaby'sDad, Nov 18, 2018 at 7:43 PM
  8. Sub-Forums

Western United States

Excluding California.                                                                                                                                    
    Discussions:
    Latest: Seven Seas Scuba Para Goon, Nov 17, 2018 at 4:19 AM
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. There are no threads to display.

Thread Display Options