Anyone up for a Fall MoCal Meet & Greet???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kathydee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Who's up for a Fall MoCal Meet & Greet? It's about time!! I'd love to meet many of you!

Would anyone like to co-ordinate the event?
Where/when would you all like to meet?

I'd be happy to help co-coordinate - if it's a simple all inclusive shore M&G @ Monterey & someone else jumps in to help out (although I have no idea what I am getting into :D).

Your thoughts?

I'm in. Sunday's are best for me. I think in order to include even the noobs we'd have to do a beginner site, like MacAbee would be a good location.
It's small, everyone could meet at the free standing wall and entry and exit is easy.
Just my 2 cents. Not sure how organized it has to really be, right? Unless you wanted to plan a BBQ or something.

I can help, too, just let me know what you need. I'm friendly enough to walk up to every diver and slap a name tag on them :)

You got me in, I don't miss MAG!!! They are a great way to make new diving friends and encourage newbies to continue diving...

If we pick a Sunday, I will be able to bring my original dive buddy Daniel.... :)

How about October 25th in the afternoon?

Since I will be in town from Charlotte, NC? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom