Nov 8th Meet & Greet in Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I didn't recognize you Hinalo if we did pass each other. Were you the one wearing a mask and a black hood? :wink:

Dear Sir,

Please feel free to send any concerns, frustrations, complaints or feedback to my Public Relations Department at zen_man@scubaboard.com. I assure you that all emails are reviewed, analyzed and not responded to. Thank you.

Sincerely,

:zen:zen_man:zen:

P.S. Since I have had dealings with you in the past, I would like to inform you that any feedback containing phrases such as, "BIIAATTCCHH!!!" or "YOU SUCK!!!" will be filtered and automatically deleted. :mooner:

You forgot to include (Bite me you jerk, or is it zen_woman):rofl3:

Hey Michelle, Thanks for organizing the M&G. It was a blast and I really enjoyed diving with everyone!

I had a great time too! Will you be able to make it next Sunday? :D

Yes I'll be there. I even have tanks full of Monterey air because last Sunday got so windy and rough down there.

Great!

I heard it was really rough and windy on the coast Sun. That's too bad you didn't get to dive. At least you'll be able to this Sun. So far, it looks like conditions should be good...hopefully it stays that way.

Yes I'll be there. I even have tanks full of Monterey air because last Sunday got so windy and rough down there.

Wow! It was so windy that your tanks were filled with Monterey air? How did you hold them up while they were filling?

Oh, yeah. That makes a great deal more sense than trying to prop them up yourself. That'd just be dumb.

Back
Top Bottom