Nov 8th Meet & Greet in Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I went out to the Metridium Fields on Saturday afternoon. It was a very nice day to dive. Sorry we didn't get to hook up with anyone. We were drumming to our own beat. It's the first weekend we've had to just chill out in a very long time, so we took our time with everything. Even a nice long bubble check! :)

:zen:

Unsociable Geek!!!:popcorn:

When the computer wouldn't link my whole morning went sour...

Mike, ya can't let that get you down! :D You know what almost soured me on Saturday? My new can light just flicked off 10 minutes during the dive. Nooooo....I was wondering the whole time if the ballast blew up, if the can flooded, etc. But even then, I still enjoyed the dive. I've found when you're bummed out, getting into the water always seems to do wonders.

zen_man, you two probably swam out right past us! For most of the early to late afternoon a few of us were playing around in the open area shallows just out from the stairs near the little pipes. (We weren't with the bigger group diving in that same area that was camped right at the top of the stairs.)

Well, I'm going to try to find the deep reef again Sun. :wink:

I don't think there are any marathons scheduled for next weekend, so anyone up for another get-together at McAbee? Come on down to celebrate Tessa's (DiverChix) Birthday! See the "My Birthday Dive!!!" thread.

zen_man, you two probably swam out right past us! For most of the early to late afternoon a few of us were playing around in the open area shallows just out from the stairs near the little pipes. (We weren't with the bigger group diving in that same area that was camped right at the top of the stairs.)

How many were in your group? We literally did pass a group of about four people at the end of the big pipe. Though a couple of them were silt stirrers.

Yeah, we saw them too, though it was back where the pipe angles down and there's a small archway under it. There were just two of us at any one time though my group had about six students sorted into two classes. I was mostly out in that shallow middle area all afternoon, we never went out to the met fields. It would have been more likely that we would have seen you on your surface swim out because we were on the surface a lot.

Yeah, we saw them too, though it was back where the pipe angles down and there's a small archway under it. There were just two of us at any one time though my group had about six students sorted into two classes. I was mostly out in that shallow middle area all afternoon, we never went out to the met fields. It would have been more likely that we would have seen you on your surface swim out because we were on the surface a lot.

Sorry I didn't recognize you Hinalo if we did pass each other. Were you the one wearing a mask and a black hood? :wink:

Unsociable Geek!!!:popcorn:

Dear Sir,

Please feel free to send any concerns, frustrations, complaints or feedback to my Public Relations Department at zen_man@scubaboard.com. I assure you that all emails are reviewed, analyzed and not responded to. Thank you.

Sincerely,

:zen:zen_man:zen:

P.S. Since I have had dealings with you in the past, I would like to inform you that any feedback containing phrases such as, "BIIAATTCCHH!!!" or "YOU SUCK!!!" will be filtered and automatically deleted. :mooner:

zen_man:
Sorry I didn't recognize you Hinalo if we did pass each other. Were you the one wearing a mask and a black hood? :wink:

Ha! How did you know?!

Back
Top Bottom