Nov 8th Meet & Greet in Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gosh, I'm starting to rethink my screen name. It's Ben, Michelle. We met at a meet and greet several months ago, and I've bumped into you a few times since. You might not remember me, but I'll (re) introduce myself tomorrow :)

The whole biz_nate thing was a college nickname- it just sort of stuck since college, and I've used it for a variety of online accounts.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

-Ben

I'm so sorry Ben! I do remember you but your screen name does mess with me every time. I met you and baconated at the same time and I know one of you were Nathan and one was Ben but I guess I mixed them up again. Sorry!!

I have a slight change of plans. My boyfriend is DM'ing for a class over at Breakwater instead of Lover's as originally planned, so I'll be hanging out at BW for the day instead of Lover's for the M&G. Catch you all next time unless anyone happens to stop by BW! :)

:depressed: Well, hope to see you next time Katherine.

Hey, no worries. You're not the first to make the switch. I just thought I'd better start defending my honor, like Jim :)

Lovers was awesome yesterday, in spots (usually shallower ones) vis was 40 feet. I have been informed that I will be dry this weekend.

Aren't you dry every weekend? Bummer you had to be more dry than usual this particular one. You missed a fun time. I didn't take pictures, but I'm sure a good dive report is forthcoming. I was flipping through some of Michelle's pics at dinner, and she's got some interesting shots.

I hope everyone had a good time at the MAG they are so much fun, I know I have done two of them and unfortunately had to miss this one at the last minute.

I was fully packed up ready to leave when I couldn't get my transmitter on my Galileo Sol to sync, I tried everything and out of frustration I returned back to bed.

I then run the computer to Any Water Sports in San Jose and they sync it for me in less then 10 seconds. I was not close enough to the transmitter when you first try to sync, you literally have to touch the unit with the transmitter and then depress the sync button.

So I come home with all my gear still in the garage awaiting deployment, I should never leave last minute details before a MAG.

Well, I can hardly wait to hear about the events and hopefully see the pictures and maybe some video unfold if Michelle took her camera and Ken his video we will be sure to have plenty of coverage.

MG

Dang, kmmkiwi, I was at the BW all day today. We were by the picnic tables with classes from 8 am until about 4, when the rain started. I probably saw you if you were anywhere on the grass or around the picnic tables.

Sorry guys for not showing up today. I felt terrible this morning and thought it best to not try and dive with a stuffed up head sore throat and headache. I'll be back out in a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom