Nov 8th Meet & Greet in Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No I am back Home, Not ignoring as I just now found this thread, I can't understand how I missed it but I did.

I was just talking to Buck (Zen_wo man) LOL, about me coming down and I don't think I am going to be able, If some things change I might make it for the day though.

I still have about 200 pictures to edit as well before she comes and wants to use them, YIKES....

No I am back Home, Not ignoring as I just now found this thread, I can't understand how I missed it but I did.

I was just talking to Buck (Zen_wo man) LOL, about me coming down and I don't think I am going to be able, If some things change I might make it for the day though.

I still have about 200 pictures to edit as well before she comes and wants to use them, YIKES....

We've just been wondering where you were on your avatar thread...I guess you haven't seen that one either then.

That's a bummer you might not make it. Well, I hope you get all the pics edited on time and we'll see you next time.

We've just been wondering where you were on your avatar thread...I guess you haven't seen that one either then.

That's a bummer you might not make it. Well, I hope you get all the pics edited on time and we'll see you next time.

Oooo........?

I think I better go and find that thread and defend my Honor:D

Hi All,
I'm new to the board and looking for dive buddies for Monterey this winter. I'd like to join you tomorrow at 9:00 for a couple dives but will have to leave by 4:00, so don't know about dinner. Did Lover's Point two years ago. It will be nice to be back in this great late summer weather - and will be great to meet you all.

Mark

Hi All,
I'm new to the board and looking for dive buddies for Monterey this winter. I'd like to join you tomorrow at 9:00 for a couple dives but will have to leave by 4:00, so don't know about dinner. Did Lover's Point two years ago. It will be nice to be back in this great late summer weather - and will be great to meet you all.

Mark

Welcome to the board Mark! I look forward to meeting you. See ya tomorrow. :D

I just called Gianni's to make a reservation and they said they are all booked for reservations for tomorrow night. It's just first come, first serve.

Does anyone have a better idea or do we just want to figure something out tomorrow? Was anyone even planning to stay for dinner?

I'll be there tomorrow, if you guys are cool with a last-minute attendee. I'm up for dinner, as long as dinner's going on. I'm ok playing it by ear.

See you tomorrow! (Hopefully).

I'll be there tomorrow, if you guys are cool with a last-minute attendee. I'm up for dinner, as long as dinner's going on. I'm ok playing it by ear.

See you tomorrow! (Hopefully).

We'd love to have you join us Nathan! See you tomorrow.

Gosh, I'm starting to rethink my screen name. It's Ben, Michelle. We met at a meet and greet several months ago, and I've bumped into you a few times since. You might not remember me, but I'll (re) introduce myself tomorrow :)

The whole biz_nate thing was a college nickname- it just sort of stuck since college, and I've used it for a variety of online accounts.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

-Ben

I have a slight change of plans. My boyfriend is DM'ing for a class over at Breakwater instead of Lover's as originally planned, so I'll be hanging out at BW for the day instead of Lover's for the M&G. Catch you all next time unless anyone happens to stop by BW! :)

Back
Top Bottom