Nov 8th Meet & Greet in Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sarah - funny thing, I went for about a month with only one contact lens, until I finally dragged my butt into the optometrist's office to order a replacement. Your brain does get used to it pretty quickly.

I haven't tried diving one-eyed though, and don't know if I'd be comfortable doing so. Depending on how strong your prescription is, I'd be fairly disconcerted if my only contact popped out underwater and I couldn't see my gauges or anything. It'd be the equivalent of being maskless.

I usually wear glasses but the vis in monterey is so good.... that it doesnt matter that I dont dive with them :wink:.

Hi there longtime lurker first time posting. I was interested in find people to dive with as my partner is out of comission so I thought this might be a good oppurtunity to get some dives in.I was wondering if I could show up without a partner and still dive with a group?

Hi there longtime lurker first time posting. I was interested in find people to dive with as my partner is out of comission so I thought this might be a good oppurtunity to get some dives in.I was wondering if I could show up without a partner and still dive with a group?

Yes, Greg is right...there should be plenty of people you can dive with. Congrats on your first post and I look forward to meeting you. :D

See ya Sat.

Michelle,

Daniel will not be able to make it he has a little girl on the way that will pop any day over this weekend... :)

But I will be able to make it down and will look forward to meeting the new divers and old friends...

I'll be there. ...as usual, I will need a buddy too. btw. I just stared the DM course work this week. guess I will be missing some of the usual meet ups when I have to assist with classes, so this might be the last fun diving for a while.

Wow, we're going to have more DMs than OW divers at this rate. Best of luck with the program Robin!

Thanks Kenn. Yeah there are a lot of DM's around. I'll be adding to the pile.

Hey Brandon, what section of the fields did you end up mapping? I was thinking of mapping copper roof house.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom