GTBA Meet & Greet, Friday November 13, 2009, Joe's Crab Shack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
GTBA Meet & Greet, Friday November 13, 2009, 7:p.m., Joe's Crab Shack: Seafood Restaurant Clearwater | Tampa Crab Restaurant | Joe's Crab Shack Follow the link for directions and to peruse the menu. :)

Okay we have never tried this place but I love it. Right off the highway, good prices and good food. As always, all are welcome. If you haven't ever been to a M&G now is the time to meet others in the area. Were a very welcoming bunch and if you find me, I can point you to the ones that bite, like Hansonian. :D:wink:

People please really try to make this event. The last couple years we've tried to do one late November or anytime in December, it just didn't work-out. People seem to get too busy with the holiday. So anywhoozle, please do your best to make it to this one as it is more than likely going to be our final one for the year. :cheers:

Post up, as III would say, if you plan on being there.

Attendees:
MissD
SalmonBoy97/Bill
Bob whose secret identity is Bob :tongue:
IDive/Dave
Skuba Girl?/Susie
SkimFisher
ScubaCrab/Doug & PirateWench/Melissa
Ree/Jay & Tara
Scott5644
Hansonian
Scoobahdood/Larry
Trident00/Walt

Last edited:
Two in a row for me. See you there. :D :palmtree: Bob

Last edited:
If you can promise I get a seat at the opposite end of the table from Bob, I will consider attending... I just need to make sure I get home before bedtime, I have to get up early the next day and anyone as ugly as I am needs all the beauty sleep they can get!

GTBA Meet & Greet, Friday November 6, 2009, 7:p.m., Joe's Crab Shack: Seafood Restaurant Clearwater | Tampa Crab Restaurant | Joe's Crab Shack Follow the link for directions and to peruse the menu. :)

Post up, as III would say, if you plan on being there.

Attendees:
MissD
SalmonBoy97/Bill
Bob whose secret identity is Bob :tongue:
IDive/Dave

Dang it MissD, I begged you to not reveal my secret identity, :nailbiter: and now everyone knows! There goes my career as a double naught spy! :rofl3: :palmtree: Bob

If I get back from DEMA in time for this I'll attend.

Dang it MissD, I begged you to not reveal my secret identity, :nailbiter: and now everyone knows! There goes my career as a double naught spy! :rofl3: :palmtree: Bob

Sorry Bob. Soemtimes when I am typing my fingers take over while my mind goes elsewhere. If we don't see you at the M&G, we'll know they found you. Au revoir my friend. :sad:

I will be @ DEMA that day, but if I get back earlie enough I'll be there with :D

I have been requested by the shop to attend DEMA this year. :( So with that in mind, and the fact that MissD outed me, I have to condition my responce to if I get back in time, I'll be there. :palmtree: Bob

I have been requested by the shop to attend DEMA this year. :( So with that in mind, and the fact that MissD outed me, I have to condition my responce to if I get back in time, I'll be there. :palmtree: Bob

Smart move Bob. Tell us you will be in one place so you conduct your secret mission in another place and we'll never know you were there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom