Who is comming to the MoCal Meet and Greet this weekend (Dec 5th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you Brewski, take backplate w/wings to be your lawful wedded gear, to keep you in trim and balance?

Brewski replies, I do... Then Kathy says, you may now place the long hoses on your gear!!!

Hurray, for Brewski..... :)

she doesn't dive?
I'd dump her.:wink:

Wait -- I thought she did dive?

Unfortunately I won't be there. My father-in-law is in town for the weekend, I've got to finish mounting holiday decorations on the house and we're hosting an annual street party as the neighborhood installs holiday trees on every lawn -- a tradition my wife calls the Christmas Tree Cult. :party:
With UTD Essentials the following weekend, I'll exceed my dive quota for December. :fruit:

Have fun with that! And have a great class Eric!

I'll be a definite maybe

Nudge, nudge!

I'm a maybe. If I can get some things done on Friday I can be available. I booked lobos on sunday so my weekend could be used up.

Robin, I hope you can make it! Last time I saw you was at my first M&G and that seems ages ago.

Do you Brewski, take backplate w/wings to be your lawful wedded gear, to keep you in trim and balance?

Brewski replies, I do... Then Kathy says, you may now place the long hoses on your gear!!!

Hurray, for Brewski..... :)

:confused::confused:

I invited a girl/woman from ba_diving group, she emailed me this morning and said maybe, how would she know us? I told her that she should look for the banner and gave her my identfying characteristics. Her name is Tiffani, I hope she comes!

I invited a girl/woman from ba_diving group, she emailed me this morning and said maybe, how would she know us? I told her that she should look for the banner and gave her my identfying characteristics. Her name is Tiffani, I hope she comes!

Well then we both let her know she is welcome to join us. Hopefully she comes out and gets to meet the gang.

Well then we both let her know she is welcome to join us. Hopefully she comes out and gets to meet the gang.

How funny...I invited her too and told her about the banner last night. She either feels really welcome or like we're desperate for new recruits. :wink:

How funny...I invited her too and told her about the banner last night. She either feels really welcome or like we're desperate for new recruits. :wink:

They are not recruits, they describe them as victims. Well so the reports say :devil: :scared:

Okay I'm new to the board and new to the area. I would love to meet everyone and go diving! If someone could email me a address so I can use my gps to find the place that would be great! I've been looking for people to go diving with. I also need to rent a warm semi-dry suit or get some training in a dry suit and rent one or something. You can email me at webrunner06 @ yahoo.com. I just moved to Scotts Valley and look forward to meeting everyone! This could be my birthday present to myself... dec 3rd.. not too far past. :D

Where: Lover's III parking area (across from Latitudes restaurant on Oceanview Blvd)
When: Dec 5th, 9am

The Fall Meet & Greet is almost here! The forecast looks great! I'm really looking forward to my second M&G!

Who plans to be there?

Okay I'm new to the board and new to the area. I would love to meet everyone and go diving! If someone could email me a address so I can use my gps to find the place that would be great! I've been looking for people to go diving with. I also need to rent a warm semi-dry suit or get some training in a dry suit and rent one or something. You can email me at webrunner06 @ yahoo.com. I just moved to Scotts Valley and look forward to meeting everyone! This could be my birthday present to myself... dec 3rd.. not too far past. :D

Wecome! Look forward to meeting you. Check out post 14 & 21 in the below link for maps and directions to Lovers. See ya Sat Dec 5th ;-)

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/norcal/309671-fall-2009-mocal-meet-greet-planning-thread-2.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom