Who is comming to the MoCal Meet and Greet this weekend (Dec 5th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bummer, I won't be able to go. :(

I planned an event for December 5 some time ago because it was wide open in the calendar, and now it's pretty busy: the M&G, the event that I mentioned (leading a beginners caving trip), my company's Christmas party (which I'm required to attend, even though it would be the one that I would drop so that I could go to the others), and my dive club's holiday party (really sorry about missing this one, seems like this year I'm missing most of my club's events).

Have fun and share the pictures! Some day I'll get to meet you in person, somehow. How many will be in Monterey for Sunday too? :coffee:

The running total?

9 yes
1 maybe

& counting!

Bummer, I won't be able to go. :(

the event that I mentioned (leading a beginners caving trip)

Bummer you won't be in Monterey for the M&G, but that cave trip sounds like a blast. The list has been getting a ton of action on it. Have fun and bring back stories :D

I'll be there. I plan to do at least one additional dive in the afternoon.

Unfortunately I won't be there. My father-in-law is in town for the weekend, I've got to finish mounting holiday decorations on the house and we're hosting an annual street party as the neighborhood installs holiday trees on every lawn -- a tradition my wife calls the Christmas Tree Cult. :party:

With UTD Essentials the following weekend, I'll exceed my dive quota for December. :fruit:

Unfortunately I can't make it. I really wanted to go, but it's my girlfriend's birthday weekend, and she has some strange idea about wanting me to spend it with her. :wink:

I'm a maybe. If I can get some things done on Friday I can be available. I booked lobos on sunday so my weekend could be used up.

Back
Top Bottom