Who is comming to the MoCal Meet and Greet this weekend (Dec 5th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:dancingsnoopy: :partytime: I will be here and may even bake goodies for the event! :partytime:

I'll be there just to try Paula's goodies. Might have to bring something to share to, since I have a giant Costco sized box of brownies.

I was planning on going but for some reason I'm being forced to attend the wedding of two people I barely know because my woman is in the wedding.

I hate weddings!!!

I was planning on going but for some reason I'm being forced to attend the wedding of two people I barely know because my woman is in the wedding.

I hate weddings!!!

Casey,

Can you just wear your backplate with wings over your tuxedo to protest that you rather be diving with us, and not be at the wedding? :D

That still won't get him here with us, and have you ever tried to protest to your woman? How far did that get you?:wink:

The perks of being single...though I wouldn't be able to do this:

l.php

That still won't get him here with us, and have you ever tried to protest to your woman? How far did that get you?:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom