Who's ready for a M&G??? Saturday, July 19th - MacAbee!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be thinking of all of you while I sit in a classroom all day. :(
Please take lots of pics, so I can at least pretend I was there afterwards.

Awww Michelle! At least you'll be doing something good with your time --.... right?! :)
As for the photos - mine might be kind "eh" as my strobe has to go back to Sealife. :(

Awww Michelle! At least you'll be doing something good with your time --.... right?! :)
As for the photos - mine might be kind "eh" as my strobe has to go back to Sealife. :(

Yes, I think Reef Check is a good thing and I'm excited about it. I just wish it wasn't on the same weekend as the M&G. Oh well, there will be more.

You're strobe had to go back again?!?! :shakehead: I'm on my 3rd one, which seems to be working good right now. They're really good about replacing it but I'll never buy another one.

thanks for the congrats all. we concieved in Roatan! good times. i posted some pics in my gallery and a short trip report under the Bay Islands section...
see ya soon!

thanks for the congrats all. we concieved in Roatan! good times. i posted some pics in my gallery and a short trip report under the Bay Islands section...
see ya soon!

And when we find out who the father is, we're gonna beat the tar out of him for you. :11:

now, now --THOSE pictures are gonna cost ya' !!!!

Back
Top Bottom