Who's ready for a M&G??? Saturday, July 19th - MacAbee!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know the great thing about this forum is all the great personalities of the people on it. We should really look at having an event where we all get together!

:wink: :D :wink:

You know the great thing about this forum is all the great personalities of the people on it. We should really look at having an event where we all get together!

:wink: :D :wink:

I agree Brandon! That's what the idea is for the M&G's but it's hard to get everyone's schedules in sync. But it seems to work out if some can't make one, they make another one. That way we get to meet new people every time. :D

I agree Brandon! That's what the idea is for the M&G's but it's hard to get everyone's schedules in sync. But it seems to work out if some can't make one, they make another one. That way we get to meet new people every time. :D

I know, im was just being sillly :). At least we got to meet when I was doing my rescue class.

Mike - what a big snorkel you have!! :wink:

Darth - great that you'll be there! we should have a nice group of people!

Jim - Sorry you can't make it. :( Although I'll get considerably less bruised from all the teasing I won't be getting in your absence!

Sarah,

You are too funny :mooner:. I really missed you that day I bumped into Michelle, I told her about how you and Daniel joked around with me, we missed you!

Hope to dive with you again...

MG

P.S
Hey if you think my snorkel is big, you should see my f _ _ _. They are also red and extra large... :eyebrow:

Sarah,

You are too funny :mooner:. I really missed you that day I bumped into Michelle, I told her about how you and Daniel joked around with me, we missed you!

Hope to dive with you again...

MG

P.S
Hey if you think my snorkel is big, you should see my f _ _ _. They are also red and extra large... :eyebrow:

Mike....

Your... FEET.. are big and red??? That could be athletes foot fungus:D

I know, im was just being sillly :). At least we got to meet when I was doing my rescue class.

And I'm sure we'll meet again. I hope to get the opportunity to dive with you sometime too. Have fun Sat!

Back
Top Bottom