Who's ready for a M&G??? Saturday, July 19th - MacAbee!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am either going to park at El Torito (if they are offering all day parking that day) or at the lot across the street .... see the diagram on the link on the 1st post. :)

Thats like one of those suggested best practices picture :wink:. I think I may call up El Torrito and see what they say if I plan to have food and drinks there maybe they will be okay with it.

Wow, okay so I think another one or maybe two people need to call at a different time during the week so we get different people... but they said its okay to park there.

I asked "If I plan on eating at the restaurant after I go scuba diving is it okay to park in your lot?" Not only did I ask twice two different ways but she said yes to both. Apparently she will even validate it for me.

I sent off my BC for it's yearly check up yesterday, bad timing... I should've checked out the thread earlier...

Michelle, those harbor seals were intense, I couldn't believe they came in so close to shore, I remember looking down in just 7 feet of water and they were nipping at Daniels fins and wouldn't stop...

So did the picture come out, the one you took of Daniel and me?

MG

Hey everyone....

Sorry Sarah,Brandon,Dan, all of you I can't Make it....

I have a class I must teach Thursday and then another in Tahoe for the weekend!!

I am sorry to let you folks down... I need the money Guy's!!

You all have a great time and I will make the next trip!!

Really.... I will!:D

Wow, okay so I think another one or maybe two people need to call at a different time during the week so we get different people... but they said its okay to park there.

I asked "If I plan on eating at the restaurant after I go scuba diving is it okay to park in your lot?" Not only did I ask twice two different ways but she said yes to both. Apparently she will even validate it for me.

I have always parked there and they have always been very nice and very accommodating to us divers!!

And if we patronize their restaurant they validate the parking for free.

I have experienced Nothing but great hospitality to divers there!

Oh and great food and service!!

So did the picture come out, the one you took of Daniel and me?MG

It turned out pretty good. PM me with your email address if you want me to send you the original.

IMG_0907_copy.jpg

I plan on attending this Saturday as well. looks like some good times.

Mike - what a big snorkel you have!! :wink:

Darth - great that you'll be there! we should have a nice group of people!

Jim - Sorry you can't make it. :( Although I'll get considerably less bruised from all the teasing I won't be getting in your absence!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom