NorCal M&G Planning Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks guys for putting this together!
Put me down for the 10th..If I'm buddyless,I'll just tag along..

Im very familiar with Lovers (3) I'd be willing to help with that dive.

Look forward to seeing/meeting you all..I've been MIA due to some knee problems and surgery..:(

Drew

Thanks guys for putting this together!
Put me down for the 10th..If I'm buddyless,I'll just tag along..

Im very familiar with Lovers (3) I'd be willing to help with that dive.

Look forward to seeing/meeting you all..I've been MIA due to some knee problems and surgery..:(

Drew

It's great to hear you're getting back to diving after your knee problems and surgery! Looking forward to meeting you also. I won't be at the M&G next month but would love help with the July one at Lover's. I'll contact you closer to the date.

Have fun on the 10th!!

..I've been MIA due to some knee problems and surgery..:(

Drew

I was wondering where you've been, hadn't seen you in a while!

I'm looking forward to diving with you again next month.

Thanks Michelle for the encouragement...-Im happy to help at at Lovers ..just let me know?

Dan-Yeah..other more pressing matters so to speak? Had some torn cartilage..and it was a PITA-..actually a PITK! It took a while to figure out what the deal was..my primary physician just wanted to give me cortizone and hoped it would go away..
Anyway back in the saddle and almost 100%! Look forward to seeing/diving too!
Congrats on your instructor cert!

Drew

I might make it out for the May Coral st. dive, if you guys don't mind someone who drains a take like a shopvac, can't control his buoyancy, and uses split fins. Oh, someone may need help me assemble my gear too.

Thanks Michelle for the encouragement...-Im happy to help at at Lovers ..just let me know?

I might make it out for the May Coral st. dive, if you guys don't mind someone who drains a take like a shopvac, can't control his buoyancy, and uses split fins. Oh, someone may need help me assemble my gear too.

We welcome all divers .......... hahahaha. Seriously, we do. But you are on your own setting up your gear. :D

Back
Top Bottom