Share This Page
The Lorax for the Kelp Forest, Male, from Santa Catalina Island, CA
- drbill was last seen:
- Oct 16, 2019 at 1:22 PM
- June 12
- Home Page:
- Santa Catalina Island, CA
- marine ecologist and underwater videographer
- Certification Agencies:
- Dive History:
- I've dived four of the seven continents and aim to get in the other three before I leave the water planet. Have dived in SoCal, Sea of Cortez, Guadalupe Island, Belize, Honduras, Thailand, Australia, Fiji, Tahiti, Italy and Greece.
- Certification History:
- I don't need no stinkin' badges!
- Certification Level:
- # of Logged Dives:
- 2,500 - 4,999
- Dive Classification:
- Experienced Diver
- Years Certified:
- Ten Or More Years
Kelp forest ecologist and underwater videographer
- Dive Equipment:
- HP120, ScubaPro X-Tek, ScubaPro Mk10/G250's, Apollo Bio-Fins, "holy" wetsuit (special order), Dive Rite Nitek Duo, Uwatecc 2G; Sony CX550V, L&M Stingray G2+ housing, Sola 1200 and 2000 video lights
SignatureDr. Bill: I once had a 6-pack but now I have a full keg... well, maybe just a pony!
Dr. Bill: Not THAT kind of doctor... but I'll take a look at it anyway!
Kelp forest marine life images, DVD's for sale, and archived "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" newspaper columns
Single or Buddyless? Check out SingleDivers.com or PM me!