NorCal M&G Planning Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As always, the blond gal from So Cal is slow on the uptake... :dork2:

Sara, why do you like the beatings??? :rofl3:

Jim... play nice...:10:

Dan, take us to Coral St! pleeeaaasssseeeee :blinking:

Okay.......

I promise to behave:rofl3: for a little while anyway.

Hello and how is everyone doing today?

I am enjoying the great weather and am heading for a ride on the Crotch-Rocket (Motorcycle)

Okay, it's official...Merrill is going to be my dive buddy on the 10th of May. I am looking forward to diving with Dan again (without puking over the side of a boat) and meeting everyone else. See you then...

Anything I should know about meeting up time, parking, etc. please let me know.

Thanks,

Tessa

shorediving.com has a nice write-up on Coral Street, too.

Scuba Shore Diving Site Page for: Coral Street Beach of California North, USA West

Click on any of the pictures to expand.

We'll meet around 9ish if that works for everyone. Parking is free, but if you get there late, you might have to walk a bit. There are no other facilities, so use the bathroom somewhere before you get there.

We can hit a local spot for lunch afterward. If anyone wants to do two dives, we can either stay at Coral Street or go to one of the Lover's sites, or back to Breakwater. Remember that parking at Breakwater is $8 and strictly enforced.

I don't normally bring a snorkel, but I bring one for this dive site. There is usually a lot to see on the swim to the dive spot.

I'm confused. So.

Is there a M&G this weekend? Im sorry in advance :wink:

No, they next one is May 10th at Coral St being lead by dannobee (the one I'm going to miss :().

V&B? Oh, and have you chosen a Tahoe weekend excursion date at all? Would love to get that on my calendario. :)

I am off to do some retail therapy in hopes that the sunshine will help me rid myself of this darn cold that I got yesterday. :(

Back
Top Bottom