NorCal M&G Planning Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just realized I'm going to miss the May 10th M&G. :(

I'll be in Maui doing my 100th dive! :D

Michellllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee itisn'tameetandgreetwithoutyouuuuuuuuuuuu....

Guess we'll have to do something in honor of Michelle's 100th. Or Molokini sounds a-ok to me!!! Michelle, can we crash with you?

That would be the best celebration to have all of you with me for my 100th! I just had to do it on Maui though. I really wanted to make it special and the 1st and 100th just seemed so appropriate.

Hey, we could camp on the beach if you guys could make it out there!!! So, who's joining me? :D

Not to change the subject...but I just got back from Puerto Vallarta about a week ago. Out of 7 possible days of diving, I was only able to do 3. A storm came in and the water was too rough to do night dives. It is usually really nice, I just picked a bad week to go. I didn't get any good underwater photos this time, but I got some nice shots of whales. Have fun!

So the May 10 Meet and Greet is at the backside of Molokini Crater??

We better start swimming now!!
Dan,

I will try to make the meet and greet and bring a friend along with me that needs to do some shore diving for her rescue cert. She is getting her rescue cert at the end of May, but I know she wants to get in a few more shore dives beforehand.

I got a bit confused reading the posts...typical female that I am, is it Saturday or Sunday in May?

Thanks,

Tessa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom