Dive Report: 19.Jul.08 McAbee M&G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can go just about any day for now (until I find a new job), so gimme a heads up when you're coming down (free tomorrow?). In fact, I was just down at Lobos this morning (all the way from Santa Cruz) and my buddy bailed on me, soooo... WASTED DRIVE!! I even cruised some of the other beaches to see of anybody could use another diver - no luck, so I came home. The gear's still in the car, ready to go.

Sorry to hear that! Id rather be diving then working this week for sure.

Thanks for the report Brandon. If you (or anyone else reading this who live close to Monterey) ever have Monday or Tuesday off let me know. I live north of Santa Rosa, but plan on coming down to Monterey as much as possible this summer - I finally have all my own equipment :) I'm really excited about checking out Pt Lobos and other Carmel Sites. Infact, I will most likely be down this coming Monday and Tuesday 7/28 and 7/29.

-Kevin

Kevin, Generally im working Monday/Tuesday. Friday is usually a free diving day. However this week Friday is my only day to dive since I am on-call this weekend.

I meant to ask who was you dive op in Coz.

Back
Top Bottom