Dive Report: 19.Jul.08 McAbee M&G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not too many photo's this trip. Darn seals are just too fast!:D But here are a few.​

Brandon
Robin
Mark​

Sarah
2684765224_639987b216_m.jpg
2684765088_95cfd32043_m.jpg
2684765568_75ee9ecb38_m.jpg
2683950169_ea07660676_m.jpg

Great pics! Maybe someone can help us fledgling reef-checkers a bit here:

1. Masking crab.
2. Warty sea cucumber? Some of us think California.
3. Canary rockfish? Minority view tended towards kelp rockfish.
4. Sheep crab.

Great pics! Maybe someone can help us fledgling reef-checkers a bit here:

1. Masking crab.
2. Warty sea cucumber? Some of us think California.
3. Canary rockfish? Minority view tended towards kelp rockfish.
4. Sheep crab.

Another fledgling's guesses:

1. Masking crab
2. California sea cucumber
3. Kelp rockfish (crazy look in the eye. :))
4. Sheep crab

Anne,
What are your thought?

I agree...that was an awesome video! Thanks for sharing Sarah. :D

:blush: You make me blush Michelle! I am only glad that I got one fin-play experience! You've had so many! :D

Thanks for the report Brandon. If you (or anyone else reading this who live close to Monterey) ever have Monday or Tuesday off let me know. I live north of Santa Rosa, but plan on coming down to Monterey as much as possible this summer - I finally have all my own equipment :) I'm really excited about checking out Pt Lobos and other Carmel Sites. Infact, I will most likely be down this coming Monday and Tuesday 7/28 and 7/29.

-Kevin

I'll wear my yellow fins! Whatdoyasay michelle? can you come out and play?
He might even wear a mask! :14:

Thanks for the report Brandon. If you (or anyone else reading this who live close to Monterey) ever have Monday or Tuesday off let me know. I live north of Santa Rosa, but plan on coming down to Monterey as much as possible this summer - I finally have all my own equipment :) I'm really excited about checking out Pt Lobos and other Carmel Sites. Infact, I will most likely be down this coming Monday and Tuesday 7/28 and 7/29.

-Kevin

I can go just about any day for now (until I find a new job), so gimme a heads up when you're coming down (free tomorrow?). In fact, I was just down at Lobos this morning (all the way from Santa Cruz) and my buddy bailed on me, soooo... WASTED DRIVE!! I even cruised some of the other beaches to see of anybody could use another diver - no luck, so I came home. The gear's still in the car, ready to go.

Lets go back out and get more video. I'll wear my yellow fins! Whatdoyasay michelle? can you come out and play?

I'd love to go play with the seals! I'll wear my shiny fins too. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom