Who's ready for a M&G??? Saturday, July 19th - MacAbee!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well if Jim was cool, even in the least, he would be there! :wink:

I will be there! Please dont call me at 5 though, I dont have to wake up that early to drive down the street :D. Jeff will probably be there as well. Both of us have dove there at McAbee, so there you go! :wink:

Folks....

I have had a few set backs....

But.... I am going to bust my A$$ to be there I really want to join, I may have to pull my little trailer down there so I can afford to come , but I really will do my best.

We are getting very little work so.... well Money is a bit tight:D

I am just a poor Sarah's adopted child... And you know how adopted/abused children are!

You're actually going to show up at this one, Sarah?

There won't be a message on my phone saying that you overslept? :lotsalove:

Just kiddin', of course!

I'll be there, although I don't know what time yet.

What time should I call you to wake you up? :D
Dan,

What time are you leaving? I am thinking about going, maybe we could carpool?

T-

Congrats Jon and Amy!!!!

Folks....

I have had a few set backs....

But.... I am going to bust my A$$ to be there I really want to join, I may have to pull my little trailer down there so I can afford to come , but I really will do my best.

We are getting very little work so.... well Money is a bit tight:D

I am just a poor Sarah's adopted child... And you know how adopted/abused children are!

Just giving you a hard time Jim, no hard feelings. Plus the price of gas right now sucks. If you can make it, it would be cool to do some fun dives with you. If not, there is always next time. :D

Just giving you a hard time Jim, no hard feelings. Plus the price of gas right now sucks. If you can make it, it would be cool to do some fun dives with you. If not, there is always next time. :D

Oh....

Hey buddy no, No problem, I took that very much as you joking with me.

Remember you are joking with the master trouble maker and so I also take it back just as well as I give it.

I just wanted to express how much I would love to join and I will do my Best to be there.

Now....... Back to being me and causing s***:mooner::mooner::mooner:To you sweetie!!:rofl3::popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom