Who's ready for a M&G??? Saturday, July 19th - MacAbee!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
What: July's Nor Cal M&G
When: Saturday, July 19th, 2008 - 8 AM
Where: MacAbee Beach - next to El Torito
California Diving News: Dive Spot Monterey County - McAbee Beach

Specifics: You? Me? Whomever else? Hopefully someone who has previously dove MacAbee! :blush: We'll meet at about 8-8:30 AM, off load and then gear up and dive at about 9:30-10:00. Surface interval, 2nd dive if people wish and then, if people are interested, have some lunch at El Torito.

I know that there are a # of NorCal-ers who are out of town (lazing it up in FL for the SB event down there) and some who have other plans :)lotsalove: <-- just kidding) so I would love to get a somewhat accurate headcount of those divers who are definitely going to make it.

Please RSVP in the thread. If you need my personal contact details, send me a PM after RSVP-ing in thread.

Thanks!!!
Sarah

I guess I'm one of the :lotsalove: but I'm going to be in Reef Check class that day, so I have a good excuse. You know I'd be there if I could. :D

I had a great dive at MacAbee last weekend! Greg waved playfully at a harbor seal that was watching us and I guess it got him excited because he really started playing with Greg...biting at his head, arms, drysuit pockets, fins. It played with us for the rest of the dive and followed us all the way back to shore.

Here's one of the videos I took. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43c4sJeVH0E I have some more pics I'll post on flickr as soon as I have some time.

I'll be there too! I've had this M&G marked on my calendar since day after I got back from the last one back in May. :D

You're actually going to show up at this one, Sarah?

There won't be a message on my phone saying that you overslept? :lotsalove:

Just kiddin', of course!

I'll be there, although I don't know what time yet.

What time should I call you to wake you up? :D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:.... Sarah.... You Just got hammered by Dan the man!!

I can not give you a definite answer yet..

I would like to make it!!

I will definitely be there. Danno - you can give me a wake up at about 5 AM if you so please! :D You know the #. Glad you can make it!

Michelle - that video is ADORABLE! I :heart: it!

And Katherine - YEAH!!!! And Neil'll be there too! Awesome fun!

...... it would be all the better if Jimbo could join in. :)

I will definitely be there. Danno - you can give me a wake up at about 5 AM if you so please! :D You know the #. Glad you can make it!

Michelle - that video is ADORABLE! I :heart: it!

And Katherine - YEAH!!!! And Neil'll be there too! Awesome fun!

...... it would be all the better if Jimbo could join in. :)

Ahhhh.....Thank you sweetie, I will do my very best to make it as I would enjoy seeing all of you, Also I have not done any pleasure diving in a long time, All of the diving I have done in the last few months is teaching and I am off in an hour to teach some more:shakehead:

Well if Jim was cool, even in the least, he would be there! :wink:

I will be there! Please dont call me at 5 though, I dont have to wake up that early to drive down the street :D. Jeff will probably be there as well. Both of us have dove there at McAbee, so there you go! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom