Who's ready for a M&G??? Saturday, July 19th - MacAbee!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah! Robin'll be there! This is going to be fun. I will post another post tonight or tomorrow with specifics so stay tuned. And if people can let me know who is interested in trying to have lunch at El Torito afterwards, it'd be great to know.

Many thanks!

Yeah! Robin'll be there! This is going to be fun. I will post another post tonight or tomorrow with specifics so stay tuned. And if people can let me know who is interested in trying to have lunch at El Torito afterwards, it'd be great to know.

Many thanks!

mmmmmmmmm...lunch - yes, please

Many thanks!

Diving AND food, I couldn't ask for anything better. Count me in for lunch!

:D

I have a feeling it'll be a late lunch (1 pm +) so everyone may wish to bring a snack for the surface interval!

Oh, and Katherine- I think of you everytime my GPS is "Acquiring Satellites" :)

Sweet I have to take take my GF to monterey for her cert class this weekend. I was trying to figure out if there was anything going on cause it would suck to sit on the shore all weekend. You guys mind if I show up?

-Devin

Both of you better come. Im still debating on my camera but I think I just might. Guess ill decide after I see how the vis is tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom