Who's ready for a M&G??? Saturday, July 19th - MacAbee!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, tomorrow is bound to be another hectic day at the office, so here I am, probably my last post before the M&G on Saturday!!!

When: Saturday, July 19th, 2008 - 8 AM
Where: MacAbee Beach - next to El Torito
California Diving News: Dive Spot Monterey County - McAbee Beach
Remember that parking is kind of a bit more tricky.

First dive between 9 and 9:30 AM. If you are joining in the first dive, please have your gear set up and be ready to splash in at that time. :D

Surface interval and then a 2nd dive. Anyone who wants to have lunch afterwards - we'll towel off, try to make ourselves look a bit presentable and then march over to El Torito to laugh at any other divers who might be in the water. :D Just kidding! But not about the lunch part.

If you need my mobile #, send me a PM although it will probably be locked in the car once I get to MacAbee, so not sure it is all that helpful. Look forward to seeing you all there!!!

Also, MBARI is having their annual open house in Moss Landing on Saturday. If you have any interest in undersea stuff other than diving (ROV's, wet labs, research vessels, etc.), this is THE show to attend. They even had a giant squid dissection last year.

Everything is on display, last year they even had tours of both of the research ships.

The time is noon to 5pm.

where is the best parking?

where is the best parking?

Either at El Toritos or at the lot across the street from El Toritos. I believe the street parking is 2 hrs only.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom