Cozumel Hurricane Update from Aldora

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tim Ingersoll:
Welcome to Scubaboard. Any friend of Bill's has friends here.

Thanks, Tim. I appreciate the welcome. Bill certified my (ex) wife and me in 1995. Later, he and Nancy attended our wedding at the Presidente. I'm relieved to know he's OK.

Sounds like there was minimal loss of life, for which we can all be grateful.

- Allen

Yaminom:
Thanks, Tim. I appreciate the welcome. Bill certified my (ex) wife and me in 1995. Later, he and Nancy attended our wedding at the Presidente. I'm relieved to know he's OK.

Sounds like there was minimal loss of life, for which we can all be grateful.

- Allen

He's certainly more than a DM to me as well. Glad to hear all at Aldora weathered the storm. My wife will be stopping into Coz on a cruise in about a month and I asked her to get off the main drag and spend a few hundred dollars. I figured its not much but its probably a good way to help.

sjspeck:
Scroll through these:

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/eve...7SaK8MA;_ylu=X3oDMTA5bGcyMWMzBHNlYwNzc25hdg--

There's some Coz images in the 40's and also around the 150's-60's. I haven't gone past 200 so don't know what's in the other 600.

Not real sure about some of these but:

58,60,62 Calleta

71,73,74 140,145,152,156,160 various shots

161,162,164 Punta Lagonsta* Criuse ship pier

167,170 Naval Base

180 Main Square

220,229 Aerial View

Wow...thats about all I can say......sends chills down my spine....

Dave Dillehay, check your PM's for me. Thx,

Anyone hear anything about Villablanca Garden? I know it sits rather low.

Thanks for the pictures, i was looking through yahoo and there are so many other pictures from different places. Maybe we can get them in a photo album somewhere. I will check into that as i receive the pictures. Kathy

I have seen information on here but some seems to be conflicting. Can anyone tell me if the ferries are operating and are they carrying passengers--and not only supplies. I got myself as far as Valladolid and ready to head for Playa and the ferry but dont want to get stuck there. Any update would be greatly appreciated! Just want to get home to Cozumel.

Back
Top Bottom