Blue Hole March 14th~15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude (amascuba), you left your doubles in the back on your truck at the hotel in SantaRosa overnight. Heck, I was temped to steal those puppies myself! :D

I'll have to play a prank on you next time... I'll just say I'm tired, leave them in the truck, but what you won't know is are they, or aren't they filled with methox. :mooner:

I park in front of my room and leave some tanks in the truck. I'm a light sleeper and usually am packing a Springfield XD40 with laser sight. Can the tanks be removed without any clanging or noise? Who's going to try? Beware the little red dot!

Its looking pretty good for making it to the get together. It sounds like a lot of fun!

I'll have to play a prank on you next time... I'll just say I'm tired, leave them in the truck, but what you won't know is are they, or aren't they filled with methox. :mooner:

Well, I don't think YOU would want to be breathing methox, so I'd take my chances. Unfortunately, you may recognize your tanks as I was attempting to steal your doubles wing, which I would need to use them! :D

I park in front of my room and leave some tanks in the truck. I'm a light sleeper and usually am packing a Springfield XD40 with laser sight. Can the tanks be removed without any clanging or noise? Who's going to try? Beware the little red dot!

Its looking pretty good for making it to the get together. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Umm, murder is a LOT more of a crime vs. stealing some AL80's. I would suggest a shotgun with some peppercorns, vs. any semi-auto! :D

So you thinking you will make it down? I'd love to dive with you again, it's been a while. Maybe you can show me a thing or two! :eyebrow:

It's not habit for me to leave gear in the truck. .. I think I've done it once. :)

You were excited! You were taking, and PASSING DIR-F! But I was surprised to see those tanks in your truck. If you do it again, I'll point it out, so you can wrestle them inside.

A safe diver should always analyze any gas left in stolen tanks!

Did someone say that Stella vizes tanks...?

Did someone say that Stella vizes tanks...?

It wouldn't surprise me. She mentioned that she had taken a tank inspector class one time.

You were excited! You were taking, and PASSING DIR-F! But I was surprised to see those tanks in your truck. If you do it again, I'll point it out, so you can wrestle them inside.

That's right. I was drained and excited all at the same time. :)

A safe diver should always analyze any gas left in stolen tanks!

Gotta give em the smell test too. :rofl3:

Stella can and does do Visual inspections on tanks. He price is something like $5. I have two, or three tanks out of vis, so I'll have her do them when down next.

Anyone have a spare tank I can dive on Friday evening? I'll pay for the fill. I'm also going to attempt to get Stella to meet us at the Hole on Friday evening. I *really* don't want to pay A1's $10 PER DAY tank rental fee. Nor do I want to get my tanks vis'd at a1 for $20+ when I can have Stella do it. I'd rather give her the business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom