Blue Hole March 6th~7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am planning on Sat and maybe staying over until Sunday. Its been a long, dry month and am ready to get wet. It seems every weekend lately it has snowed.

ain't that the truth! I think we are due for a sunny weekend...:cool2:

hope to see you all there!

robin:D

Hey y'all, when you get close, maybe toss out some times so we can see your cheery faces. I seem to show up when no one is around.

I am planning on spending Saturday night in town, so probably an afternoon dive, a night dive at sunset and another one Sunday morning before clearing out. I will do Perch if any of you are up to a refreshing dunk. If not I will settle for the balmy water of the B/H.

Oh dangit! We would join you guys, but we will be in Puerto Vallarta diving...shoot...*sigh* :rofl3:

Have a fun weekend and we hope to join you on the next Blue Hole venture!

Regina

Weather is looking great for this weekend.

NOAA for Santa Rosa:
Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 67.
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

I am apparently going down with Kent, and 100 students! :shocked2: Actually more like 5~6, but it will be an adventure as I rarely drive with more than 1~2.

Perch I think is a must. We can do that dive whenever (Saturday).

We may or may not do a night dive Friday evening as I don't think we will get down to BH before 9:00pm.

We will be at BH likely before I want to get out of bed on Saturday, and I would imagine we will be there ALL DAY. I plan on a night dive Saturday sans the students, or at least the training.

Looking forward to a few dives, and seeing whomever can get out. Grumpy, I believe that Kent drives a very large white Van (shopVan), and I have no idea where he will want to park. I'll discuss with Kent before we leave and drop a last minute update.

we plan to be there Saturday around 9-10am and will do 2 dives before heading back home. Nope, you are not getting me or Ron in Perch in a wetsuits!!! :errrr::errrr::errrr::w-t-f:

I won't make this weekend. It's my only weekend in town this month, so I figured I might as well take advantage of it. I'll be in Boulder on March 26 - 28 though. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom