Blue Hole March 6th~7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh dangit! We would join you guys, but we will be in Puerto Vallarta diving...shoot...*sigh* :rofl3:

Have a fun weekend and we hope to join you on the next Blue Hole venture!

Regina

Hey Regina,

Yeah Puerto Vallarta sucks compared to the mighty BH! :rofl3:

Have fun you guys, and don't drink the water!

I am sorry to say that this trip was canceled at the last minute. I was basically packed, and got a call from Kent.

Have fun ya all! I wish were were going..... Next time.

I am sorry to say that this trip was canceled at the last minute. I was basically packed, and got a call from Kent.

Have fun ya all! I wish were were going..... Next time.

Yes.. Sorry Ron! I'm all packed too, but I have to teach a class that doesn't get over until 5pm.
That puts me into Denver after 6pm and after meeting you and loading gear, that would put us into Santa Rosa at 1am.:idk: I'd have to sleep half the day Saturday and then leave Sunday. It just doesn't make sense.:idk:

Sorry, I really thought that one of the other instructors would take my Friday class...

Y'all are getting soft. Sleep is over-rated. Whatever happened to trudging through the snow, barefoot and uphill both ways for a dive.:D

See you next time.

Not a big deal Kent. I did not take time off from work, did not actually load most things in my car, I did buy food, but we will eat that. No harm no foul other than I would have liked to get some diving in as it's been since Jan...

In any event, we shall live to dive another day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom