The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey awesome, it was great diving with you! I actually have full size pics of everyone from that day... just email me at kevin@DiveBoyntonBeach.com and I'll reply with them. I'll need to know the date we were diving and some sort of distinguishing characteristic, like yellow mask or whatever.

I tried to imitate you in your avatar, but was half way taking my second stage out when you snapped the pic so I just held it in my teeth!

Thanks for the pic and the shirt looks great.

Aw, crap. I thought you were just really having fun!

There's a story behind that av. I'll tell you next time.

Aw, crap. I thought you were just really having fun!

There's a story behind that av. I'll tell you next time.

Don't get me wrong I did have a blast... Drifting alone for an hour :wink:

I can't wait to hear the story.

Hey Everyone! I didn't realize all of you knew eachother from here LOL - Kevin got me hooked up here when I started diving his boat regularly. Had a great time meeting everyone! And yeah Whiz, the flashlight....:shakehead: Im going to find it on the next dive dammit.

:)

Hey everyone, Would anyone like to go diving today at 1? We have 4 spots open, need three to go.....!~

Nciole :)

Here are a few pics of the Goliaths from a few weeks ago. The vis was so bad that day that I had a hard time reading the f-stop through my housing, because of the low light, so my pics didn't turn out that great. In spite of the vis we all had a great time. There must have been about 30 Goliaths all around the prop :D
DSC_5527Small.jpg

DSC_5530Small.jpg

DSC_5534ModifiedSmall.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom