The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So when should I come over for dinner? :wink: You did get enough lobsters for me and my family!
My mouth still watering from that recipe you shared with us.

It was great diving with you too Deb.

Wiz

If I had known (or did I know & forget in the excitement of the day) that it was also a birthday celebration for you too I would have insisted you keep the lobster. Instead I donated it to my out of town friends & of course told them the story of how it was added to the rest (& how many I left behind -on purpose of course!! :banghead:for another day!!!!)

Great photos Stu (I have yet to get a good pic of the yellow trumpet & I took 3 on our dive all bad)
I want to say a great big thank you to all for a wonderful Saturday morning
Wiz thanks for picking up the lobster I missed. Oh & Brian, if I knew how to post pics, I would of the lobster you did miss as it was in the mouth of a Goliath!!

Thanks again for a great day of diving
Deb

I didn't miss him, he was stolen from me :shocked2:
(BTW, this pic is D2Diver's work, I just thought it HAD to be posted, you certainly don't see this everyday. Nice shot Deb!)

2979542865_b73026aca2_o.jpg

I didn't miss him, he was stolen from me :shocked2:
(BTW, this pic is D2Diver's work, I just thought it HAD to be posted, you certainly don't see this everyday. Nice shot Deb!)

2979542865_b73026aca2_o.jpg

Those antennae make the giant look like he's flossing his teeth. But, what is that piece of metal under him?

But, what is that piece of metal under him?

You know Joyster, I saw that too but I'm not 100% it's metal, it might be the tail of one those little sucker fish that are on them all the time :confused: (no, not a remora) Or it's a fishing lure..... :-(

You know Joyster, I saw that too but I'm not 100% it's metal, it might be the tail of one those little sucker fish that are on them all the time :confused:
(no, not a remora)

A sharksucker. There is also part of the Castor below it.

Joyce you were in my dream last night. :eyebrow:

Last edited:
If I had known (or did I know & forget in the excitement of the day) that it was also a birthday celebration for you too I would have insisted you keep the lobster. Instead I donated it to my out of town friends & of course told them the story of how it was added to the rest (& how many I left behind -on purpose of course!! :banghead:for another day!!!!)

It's okay, I only hunt for myself when I know someone else is going to cook 'em for me!

I'm not very handy in the kitchen unless, of course, we're eating in the kitchen :D

Guess I should learn to grill them.

Ack! Someone call for pizza!

BTW, does that mean I get a free trips on Kev's boat for life?:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom