The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey it was great seeing everyone again last weekend, and great to meet Wyz! We had an awfully nice day up topside on Saturday, but the viz was a bit off running anywhere from 35-45' depending on where we were on the reef. Seas were less than two and the current was moderate and to the north all day.

howitlooked2.jpg

Here's a shot of the ledge on Clubhouse that I took as an honest representation of the water Saturday. I would say that vis here was about 40'.

spot-1.jpg

This spotted moray looked as if he had just nabbed something.

scorps.jpg

I crawled in under the ledge to try to take this picture because there is another scorpionfish in the background, but it didn't work out so good because you can't really see it very well.

Minilobster.jpg

I haven't seen very many bugs around lately, and the ones I have seen have been kinda smallish. This guy was really small!

Lastvision.jpg

The last thing a bi-colored damselfish ever sees.

GGisalane.jpg

The Gothic grunt. I am revising my estimate of the Gothic grunt's true identity from mahogany snapper to lane snapper after watching him chase one (a lane snapper) away from his special rock.

Wysmarsm.jpg

I have never seen a diver as delighted to be underwater as Wiz!

I recognize that barnicle and those floats....!

Also... not to be too much of a shameless self promoter, but:

Final_FromClientcopy.jpg

Very impressive!!! I hope t-shirts are available next summer. :wink:

I think they'll be available next weekend.

Excellent! I'll start saving my greatly devalued loonies :)depressed:) now for next summer. :)

WOW, great graphic, Kev!

Sending you a PM now about Sunday...

Hey it was great seeing everyone again last weekend, and great to meet Wyz!
I have never seen a diver as delighted to be underwater as Wiz!

I tried to imitate you in your avatar, but was half way taking my second stage out when you snapped the pic so I just held it in my teeth!

Thanks for the pic and the shirt looks great.

Kevin, Alex, Deepstops, and Tasdiver, I wanted to say thanks for the dive Saturday morning. I enjoyed visiting and doing my part to clean the reef of bugs. It was nice to actually have some vis compared to the quarries in the midwest.

In case you are wondering, I am the (plus 1) of Mr and Mrs H20Skier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom