Sunday, August 19th - Meet, Greet and Get Your Feet Wet!

August 19th Dive Location

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will probably be there early as well. Probably 730 or so. Might have to tag along with someone if I can't get any of my buddies to come and dive that early. :) I definitely agree that parking is a bear about 9 or 10. What is everyone bringing or did we decide this was a bring your own lunch/food and everyone just meet and greet? Either way is fine.

I will probably bring sandwich stuff and some "non-special" brownies to share. I would suggest if anyone else wants to bring anything - chips, fruit or whatever to share, that'd be really nice.

Unless something major breaks with the family crisis that's slowly coming to conclusion, I'm pretty sure I can make it on sunday to get a dive or two in :)

Great! We'd love to have you ScubaCrash!

Everyone: I am going to try and iron out all of the details this evening when I get home from work so please feel free to check back tonight for more details! This should be alot of fun (I hope! :) ).

When is this party going to end?

Okay folks - here are the details for this Sunday ..........

When: Sunday, August 19th

Where: Breakwater Cove - See photos.
Meeting towards the restrooms furthest way from the Pier

What Time: Some of us are meeting around 7:00 - 7:30 AM;
some are coming later (9 or 10 AM)*

How To Find Us: I am going to get there early and try to save us either a picnic table or a spot on the grass.
Look for the blue checked table cloth (see photo).

What to Bring: Bring a dish or snack to share (chips, cookies, etc). After all, this is a social event. I will bring stuff to make sandwiches. BYOW(ater).

* There are a group of us that are interested in finding the Metridium Field. If you want to join the group for this dive, we will be entering the water around 11:00 AM. Please be ready to go at that time if you wish to go along. *

:) :) Looking forward to meeting whomever can make it! :) :)

Attachments

• BW-photo.jpg
    BW-photo.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 42
  • BW.Map.jpg
    BW.Map.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 41
  • tablecloth.jpg
    tablecloth.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 38
Being newly certified, these meet and greets make diving a lot more fun. Thanks to sarita75 for putting this together. Unfortunately work calls that morning. Would've liked to see the Metridium Field. Look forward to meeting you all another time.

What an awesome idea! Thanks for putting it together Sarita. I'm still not sure if I can make it but I'm gonna to try. Hope to see you there!

Back
Top Bottom