Sunday, August 19th - Meet, Greet and Get Your Feet Wet!

August 19th Dive Location

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel:
:11: :no

I think I prefer 9 or 10 ish :wink: , so, I'll see you guys around the time you are getting out from the first dive! Where are we grouping at?

The only issue I have with later is the parking ... but I am not really fussed. I might just get there early and get a dive in .... :) I figure we can group on the lawn somewhere. I was actually just thinking of what I can bring in order for people to know who the heck I am. Anyhow, I will post a face photo later today when I get home so that you know me facially ..... although, I'll be clad in neeeeooooopreeene (so hot! :10: )

sarita75:
The only issue I have with later is the parking ... but I am not really fussed. I might just get there early and get a dive in .... :) I figure we can group on the lawn somewhere. I was actually just thinking of what I can bring in order for people to know who the heck I am. Anyhow, I will post a face photo later today when I get home so that you know me facially ..... although, I'll be clad in neeeeooooopreeene (so hot! :10: )

I say those that are early peeps (ie, not me nor jmani) go ahead and meet early. avoid the parking and get the early good vis dives in. How about the lawn area closer to the rest rooms, as that is closer to the metridium fields?

Aww...looks like I can't make it, everybody have fun. :)

sarita75:
The only issue I have with later is the parking ...

If you don't get there before 8:00 AM parking get really tough. I'll be there around 7:00AM.

Meeting at the grass near the bathroom would be the best for the metridium fields.

Anyone got any good directions to the Metridium Field? Or should I phone up my old instructor (as in previously instructed me, not that he's old age wise :) )?!!?

sarita75:
Anyone got any good directions to the Metridium Field? Or should I phone up my old instructor (as in previously instructed me, not that he's old age wise :) )?!!?

I've done it before but it would be nice if you have direction too.

sarita75:

like I said on page 2 - ... the way I learned to get there is to drop down and follow the pipe out, at the end of the pipe, you stay on the same heading and after a few moments in the sand, the metridium field is right in front of you...

Okay ... this is sounding good. Thanks RHLee! Will we be joined by you by chance?

I figure I will get there early and get into the water, be out by about 10 and ready to meet up with some of you all. We can do the Metridium Field after everyone gets kitted up and then have some lunch. Whoever is definitely going, if you want, you are welcome to send me a PM and I will give you my cell # so that you can call me if running late, etc.

PS: That's me - the less hairy of the two in the photo. :) So you know who you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom