Sunday, August 19th - Meet, Greet and Get Your Feet Wet!

August 19th Dive Location

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So who's coming? Are you a definite or a possibility? What time are you planning on being there?!!? Looking forward to meeting up with some of you!

I'll try to be there for 7 AM. :) I need to stop by and rent tanks though. Hmm, that makes me think, maybe I should just go buy my own. :)

Awesome! I will be renting tanks @ Bamboo Reef - they open at 7 am, so I will be there shortly thereafter.

I will be there 7am with my wife.
I get to play "victim" for a rescue class later that morning.
Hopefully I can make the dive with you.

Wayne

sarita75:
definite or a possibility? What time are you planning on being there

Definite--count me in for the metridium field dive. I'll be there around 9 am. Todd

HAHAHAHAHAHA yall say early is 730ish.... I will be there at 4am (after i haul butt down after work) and probably do an Early AM dive... Since I have an O/W Class that AM who knows but im sure I could make it....And if not.. Look for the ugly bald dude who is diving SANS HOOD and GLOVES in a White Honda Ridgeline and say WUTS UP!!!!.....

I'll be there 7 ish as the majority rules(unfortunately). Also, if anybody is in the area of san jose let me if you would like to car pool.

Mako - you are welcome to come a bit later - around 9 or 10 if you want. No hurry to get there at 7. :)

Just want to make sure that it wont be too late to get a few dives in if i show up at 9ish. The wife and the boy bailed on me for the trip...something about having to get ready for the first day of school bah!

So before i plan on making the 3 hour drive will i get to dive with you folks if i show up at 9:00?

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom