Sunday, August 19th - Meet, Greet and Get Your Feet Wet!

August 19th Dive Location

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Motzart???? How bout some KID ROCK... AC/DC...something to get the blood flowing and not coagulating?? :p

Ill be somewhere around breakwater doing an O/W and possibly a Rescue Class in the afternoon...

sarita75:
Laurel - will you be able to join us on Sunday the 19th?

Yeppers!! So looking forward to it, too! I may have my kids with me (12 and 16). But, most likely they will opt to stay home and sleep and/or play computer games! LOL

See you in a little more than a week.

RoyN:
Should I bring some Mozart?

Ummm, I think FOOD would be a better idea. :rofl3:

Oh, and maybe some dive gear, too! :rofl3: :rofl3: :laurel:

how far of a swim is it to the "field"??

jon m:
how far of a swim is it to the "field"??

It's not too far of a swim... the way I learned to get there is to drop down and follow the pipe out, at the end of the pipe, you stay on the same heading and after a few moments in the sand, the metridium field is right in front of you. It's a pretty amazing site, if you ask me. I had so much fun looking and playing with crabs along the pipe, then to see all those HUGE metridiums, in only 50 ft or less of water was a shock for this So Cal girl (we only see them at around the 80-100 ft depth mark in So Cal). Truly cool site!

All right - it looks as though the Breakwater is winning out here - 9:4:3. The next question becomes - what time do you all want to meet up Sunday?

I think I prefer the AM. 7 or 8 am. Anyone?

nooo not 7-8 am. It is at least a 3 hour drive for me, and I'm going to see avenue Q Saturday night in SF with the wife and a co-worker. Also I will be bringing the wife (non-diver) and the boy (12 years old and wants to learn to dive).

Don't think i can get up at 4 to get there by 7 am.

John

sarita75:
I think I prefer the AM. 7 or 8 am. Anyone?
:11: :no

I think I prefer 9 or 10 ish :wink: , so, I'll see you guys around the time you are getting out from the first dive! Where are we grouping at?

Back
Top Bottom