NEW in 2013! Small, smart, tough and affordable !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a bunch of "pre-release" hype. Has anyone noticed that everything they are talking about as "super-new & exciting" is already available in other brands? Also, this is taking more time to get to release than a new Microsoft operating system. So far almost four months of hype and no product. LOL.

well its good to know what's coming then wonder what it is so call it "pre-release" hype we call it information that may determine early if this is something you're looking for or not

yes some of those "super-new & exciting" things are already available but when you get 10 different computers together and most a double or triple the size of ours !

and finally we will take as much time as needed to ensure top quality, reliability and everything along to make users safe using this product and provide best solutions available on the market, please feel free to invest in other piece if tired of waiting but xDEEP won't sacrifice everything said above to make a sale as soon as possible

Cheers!

Anymore updates for a release date besides "soon"? :)

See post 37, any answers?

TC:
Is the nitrox version available yet? Cost?

will there be software available for upload to Mac? PC ? Cost on that?

Any pics/ details on the cover for the USB connector? That seems to be the weak spot on some of the rechargeable units like this, going to be a lot of access to it for recharge and uploads.

Yes, software will be for both Mac and PC, PC might be a little bit sooner though. There is no USB connector, its the few pin low profile connector (more tech details later).
To this connector you will connect the wire ended with mini USB that software / updates / logs will be downloaded through or unit can be charged from cell phone for example.

Pin connector will match the unit life time in durability so no plug / cover will be found on it, xDeep is trying to apply best available solutions / materials to make it just right.

---------- Post added April 29th, 2013 at 11:35 PM ----------

Anymore updates for a release date besides "soon"? :)

Promised to stick to June with releasing the units, we started to stock first ones in. Really cool features are being added on ...

Would be nice if it had bluetooth so we wouldn't need a cable!

Chunky Petrel clone with Liquivision-style software costs?

My impression at beneath the sea was that it has a smaller height profile than the Liquid vision, and can't wait until my dive shop gets them in.

My impression at beneath the sea was that it has a smaller height profile than the Liquid vision, and can't wait until my dive shop gets them in.

The pic in post #23 looked very thick to me, but after checking the stated dimensions...if the 2.2"x2.2"x0.9" dimensions are correct, that's a tiny computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom