NEW in 2013! Small, smart, tough and affordable !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This looks pretty neat. What would be even neater is a comp that is scalable from air to trimix etc. buy the capability you need so when you buy it as a noob you can use the same comp..... Up to tech.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's correct, it was swapped recently which increased the pressure resistance even more due to high flexibility of new material vs. glass, so its an improvement.
Let's keep this thread for what it was created and I will be more than happy to answer any questions via PM or separate adequate product technical questions thread.

Best regards.

Thanks for the info Sebastian, point taken.

---------- Post added December 19th, 2012 at 05:54 PM ----------

Wow! What a marketing strategy. Announce something that won't be available anytime soon to keep prospective computer purchasers from buying, waiting to see what your product is. How very Microsoft of you.

Sounds very Liquivision Lynx-esque.

Ok my friends, you were patient enough. We're about to release the new xDeep Dive Computer to the market !
Below first official look, expected to be sold in 4 weeks in a bottom timer loaded software first. Each computer will be user upgradeable
so you will be able to go from bottom timer to full trimix / rebreather.

xdeep dive computer.jpg

Enjoy !

At this point I'm not allowed to tell (sorry, manufacturer rule) but on the beginning lets say to good to be true :)
Price for upgrades still under consideration while last software touches being made.

Here is a schedule of release the software to xDeep computer.Computer will be available for sale with bottom timer preloaded software first in March 2013,
then nitrox computer - april, trimix computer - hopefully may :). I advise for anybody interested in xDeep gear to stay tuned (like) xDeep facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/xDeepGear ,freshest news and promotions right there.

Back
Top Bottom