NEW in 2013! Small, smart, tough and affordable !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope to get one pre-October to try out as a BT in Ustica. Everythign goes good the GF and I would get 2.

Yeah baby ! Being sold on July 26th :)
Standing in the line ...

THANK YOU, finally a solid for sale date!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

THANK YOU, finally a solid for sale date!
I'm still not really getting my hopes up: I live in The Netherlands and contacted my local distributor. they told me they know nothing of a concrete release date. I'd say that if products were really being send to shops and available the 26th, local distributors should have known?

No related info known from a distributor i contacted here in Germany.

I'm still not really getting my hopes up: I live in The Netherlands and contacted my local distributor. they told me they know nothing of a concrete release date. I'd say that if products were really being send to shops and available the 26th, local distributors should have known?

Firstly its a Pre-Sale means we are selling the first batch that is designated for us as an Americas distributor.
Secondly because of the nature of being overseas etc, there are some natural priorities in terms of distribution to the distributors and dealers and lastly each one of xDeep resellers / distributors may be on a different conditions with manufacturer.

We still advise you to watch your local distributor.

Regards.
TecDiveGear

Firstly its a Pre-Sale means we are selling the first batch that is designated for us as an Americas distributor.
Secondly because of the nature of being overseas etc, there are some natural priorities in terms of distribution to the distributors and dealers and lastly each one of xDeep resellers / distributors may be on a different conditions with manufacturer.

We still advise you to watch your local distributor.

Regards.
TecDiveGear
This does clarify it. Ofcourse, being overseas will result in different priorities, and different conditions, however, other dealers would probably have the same information with regard to shipping dates as you have. Not the same date, mind you, but information to it nonetheless.

My dealer alas does not register pre-sales, they'll only start their sale when actual delivery dates have been confirmed by the manufacturer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom