NEW in 2013! Small, smart, tough and affordable !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice looking BT unit. Not sure how much life my OMS has left on it but at the $350 range for this I will seriously consider it instead of trying to find another $100 OMS/UWATEC BT like the one I have. Unless I go for another Predator.

Nice looking BT unit. Not sure how much life my OMS has left on it but at the $350 range for this I will seriously consider it instead of trying to find another $100 OMS/UWATEC BT like the one I have. Unless I go for another Predator.

Its the matter of a personal preference but I consider Predator as a "bigger" unit and we see xDeep bottom timer / computer as a smaller, handier with extra features yet still very readable equivalent.

NVM, the video actually answered my question. Also, so far looks good.

Though I am curious, do you know if they are going to have a DiveNav type class for it?

NVM, the video actually answered my question. Also, so far looks good.

Though I am curious, do you know if they are going to have a DiveNav type class for it?

We didn't think of that at this point, maybe ... its a very easy to use and navigate through computer, divenav might be more complicated than that :)

Ok, re-read the thread and any idea on costs on the nitrox DC? I am thinking of just picking it up as a BT and then later upgrading it to the Nitrox PDC.

Ok, re-read the thread and any idea on costs on the nitrox DC? I am thinking of just picking it up as a BT and then later upgrading it to the Nitrox PDC.

That's probably what I'll do as well, but I'm curious as to what the cost of software upgrades will be.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

That's probably what I'll do as well, but I'm curious as to what the cost of software upgrades will be.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I figure at 100-200 would be worth a shot. A lynx or Petral go for close to $1k. I REALLY like the OLED display and though not required, realize I'll be paying a bit of a premium for it.

I figure at 100-200 would be worth a shot. A lynx or Petral go for close to $1k. I REALLY like the OLED display and though not required, realize I'll be paying a bit of a premium for it.

My eye sight has been getting steadily worse over the past few years, the joys of getting old, I bought a colour computer. For night diving and low viz diving for me it's a god send so much easier to read. Would never buy another non colour computer.

TDG,
Do you have any updated pics with the larger frameless screen size and features? I'm still watching the development of this unit and don't plan on making a purchase until later this year. Thanks, B.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom