Monthly Dive and Picnic-Jan 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am glad you can't "male" the picnic. I wish you could make it, though.:D You will be missed, old man.

Rick

Now who the hell are you calling old man!!!! I remember not to long ago watching you hobble around Joes Crab Shack and everyone singing happy birthday. We had to sing as loud as we could so you could hear! :rofl3: This little smiley face isnt laughing hes fallen and he cant get up!

I'm in for the dives-- my wife is going to call an audible Sunday morning about coming out for the BBQ. Hopefully we'll get a nice day & a couple-o-lobsters to throw on the grill!... I'll bring hamburgers & buns and my little grill just in case we need some extra bbq space....
-Tom

Now who the hell are you calling old man!!!! I remember not to long ago watching you hobble around Joes Crab Shack and everyone singing happy birthday. We had to sing as loud as we could so you could hear! :rofl3: This little smiley face isnt laughing hes fallen and he cant get up!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey, what is done at Joe's Crab Shack stays at Joe's Crab Shack!

Well, that depends ...

You mean

un-depends.jpg

Oh was I not supposed to say anything about Ricks "issue"

"male this one" "depends" you guys are some rough crabs...

Thanks for the laugh... :laughing:

Ok, i am going to sign myself up for some initiation for sure. After realizing I have a 3 day weekend (being the boss is great!) So, i am taking my lovely girlfriend to the island for a weekend of diving at the point. Sorry, but I have to do it! You would too wouldn't you?

Ok, i am going to sign myself up for some initiation for sure. After realizing I have a 3 day weekend (being the boss is great!) So, i am taking my lovely girlfriend to the island for a weekend of diving at the point. Sorry, but I have to do it! You would too wouldn't you?

I dont know post some pics of your chick

You would too wouldn't you?

I dont know post some pics of your chick

:D

I agree, how would I know if I would take your girlfriend? I don't even know what she looks like.

(Thank goodness the wife doesn't monitor my posts)... it's hard enough earning honey-do points as it is. BTW, I get to trade my honey-do points for diving privileges.

Back
Top Bottom