BC's Monthly Family Picnic/Dive 5/24/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can only fix your original post. Once someone else quotes it you're stuck with the evidence.
Or maybe you edited my original post huh? How will anybody ever know the truth? Bru hahaha!

Sorry guys, but I'm not going to make it. The run off does not sound very healthy to me. If you guys go, have a great dive and enjoy the picnic.

Hey Ren, I'm going to be the early morning scout.Who knows what the conditions will be like in six hours.I better go and get some shut eye! See you on the next dive.

Hey All,

I am going to leave at 6:00am to go down to Vet's. Thank you, Jamie, that would be great. I am going to Vet's either way. Anyone that wants to meet there, I should be there at 7:30am or so. If we can't dive, there is always the picnic or ??? I will see you there,

Rick

I shall be there around8-8:30. I plan on leaving at 7 or right after Jamie posts, but I think every thing is going to be fine down there after all it is not really a shallow dive.

Where is the foot in mouth emoticon? Crap!

Edited and fixed. I don't know what you are talking about!

HAHA! Where is my dollar now. You made an error. :)

Hey everybody, stopped raining about one hour ago. No wind at all, no white caps,two foot waves with the occasional three footer rolling in.I'd say it looks pretty decent.I'm going for sure.Hope this helps.Jamie

Helps a ton see you about 8-8:30 depending on if i get lost or not. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom