BC's Monthly Family Picnic/Dive 5/24/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Everyone is invited to the

Beach Crabs Family Picnic/Dive

Our monthly picnics are a potluck style gathering. Everyone pitches in with something of your choice.

This month, we will have great diving, good food, and excellent company. Don't miss this one!

Date: Sat May 24th, 2008
Time: 8:00am to ???
Place: Vets Park, Redondo

Here is a list of items to bring. The items can be added to, changed, or deleted.

Please respond here with what you will bring, as well as, in the calender with how many will be attending with you. This is very important, for food and beverage count. I will update this list regularly.

Cooking Needs
Popup -
Camp stove- Rick & Teresa
Propane - Rick & Teresa
Grill n Charcoal-
Tongs and Spatula - Rick & Teresa

Condiments
ketchup - Rex
mayo -
mustard - Rex
Relish - Rex
lettuce -
tomatoes -
onions- Rex
cheese -

Lunch
Cold Cuts(sandwiches)-Ren
Hamburgers -
Hamburger Buns -
Hot dogs - Rick & Teresa
Hot dog Buns - Rick & Teresa
Chips - Rex

Side Dishes
Potato Salad - Erika
Macaroni Salad - Erika

Fruit
Bananas - Jamie
apples - Jamie
oranges - Jamie
grapes - Jamie

Dessert
Cookies - Jamie
Brownies -
Cake -

Misc
Coolers - Rick & Teresa
plates - Rick & Teresa
napkins - Rick & Teresa
forks - Rick & Teresa
spoons - Rick & Teresa
knives - Rick & Teresa
trash bags - Rick & Teresa

Beverages
Water - Jamie
Pop - Jamie
Hot Chocolate - Rex
Cider - Rex

We will see you there,
Rick

Last edited:
Everyone is invited to the

Beach Crabs Family Picnic/Dive

Our monthly picnics are a potluck style gathering. Everyone pitches in with something of your choice.

This month, we will have great diving, good food, and excellent company. Don't miss this one!

Date: Sat May 24th, 2008
Time: 8:00am to ???
Place: Vets Park, Redondo

Here is a list of items to bring. The items can be added to, changed, or deleted.

Please respond here with what you will bring, as well as, in the calender with how many will be attending with you. This is very important, for food and beverage count. I will update this list regularly.

Cooking Needs
Popup -
Camp stove- Rick & Teresa
Propane - Rick & Teresa
Grill n Charcoal-
Tongs and Spatula - Rick & Teresa

Condiments
ketchup -
mayo -
mustard -
Relish -
lettuce -
tomatoes -
onions-
cheese -

Lunch
Hamburgers -
Hamburger Buns -
Hot dogs -
Hot dog Buns -
Chips - Jim

Side Dishes
Potato Salad -
Macaroni Salad -

Fruit
Bananas -
apples -
oranges -

Dessert
Cookies -
Brownies -
Cake -

Misc
Coolers - Rick & Teresa
plates - Rick & Teresa
napkins - Rick & Teresa
forks - Rick & Teresa
spoons - Rick & Teresa
knives - Rick & Teresa
trash bags - Rick & Teresa

Beverages
Water -
Pop -
Hot Chocolate -
Cider -

We will see you there,
Rick

Hi Rick, looks like I will be able to make this picnic. I will bring the bananas,apples,oranges,grapes,cookies,water and soda.See you Saturday. Jamie

Ill be there ill bring the Potato Salad &
Macaroni Salad
See you there

I'll be there!!!
I'm only good for 2 dives though.
Will be going to a pool party at the Custom Hotel afterwards. If anyone is interested let me know.

Pool party???? who neens the chloren(sp) i got the salt. whats the custom hotel????

Ok got a question. I've been to Vets park many times but never drove there my self. so what are the directions to get there. Keep it as simple as posable please im not the best at trying to read and drive at the same time :)

Ok got a question. I've been to Vets park many times but never drove there my self. so what are the directions to get there. Keep it as simple as posable please im not the best at trying to read and drive at the same time :)

Erika, you'll want to take the 405 south,exit Hawthorne blvd, right(south) on Hawthorne blvd, go approximately 3 or4 miles to Torrance Blvd,make a right (west) onto Torrance Blvd and continue for about 2 miles and you will literally almost drive right into the ocean at the Redondo pier. Give a call if you get lost.

Erika, you'll want to take the 405 south,exit Hawthorne blvd, right(south) on Hawthorne blvd, go approximately 3 or4 miles to Torrance Blvd,make a right (west) onto Torrance Blvd and continue for about 2 miles and you will literally almost drive right into the ocean at the Redondo pier. Give a call if you get lost.

:confused: will do. also just thought of a problemb. if i do two night dives on thursday. i wont get done till 9 or so and then on fri i volunteer all day. so i will have no time to umm fill tanks on fri. is there a place down there i can get a tank filled or posably borrow a tank?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom