BC's Monthly Family Picnic/Dive 5/24/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow thought Jamie would post before me but since he has not here is what happened. All you guys who did not show because you thought that the rain would make vis. all bad it was not. It was drizling on and off thought out the morning then after we did our first dive the sun came out. The viz. was about 10ft and the surface temp was 59 and 55 at depth (83ft). Saw some things but not to much, a bottle, blenny, flatfish galore, the guys did a second dive i did not i decided to sit out. the wind chop on the water picked up just as Rick, Jamie, and Rex came out from the second dive. Thanks to you all for being good dive partners. It was nice to finaly dive with you Jamie after four times, and thanks again for the use of the tank. Thanks Rick for letting me follow you to the freeway. See you all at the next dive. Hopfuly the weather will quit screwing with us. :) Now I got to wash gear. :(

Hey you Crabs, some of you missed out on a nice dive or two today.To Rick (Theresa),Rex and Erika, glad to have met and dived with you all.You are all friendly and good divers,too! Rick and Theresa, thanks for doing the hot dogs, they were good.I look forward to diving with you all soon. Have a great Memorial Day! Jamie

Hey you Crabs, some of you missed out on a nice dive or two today.To Rick (Theresa),Rex and Erika, glad to have met and dived with you all.You are all friendly and good divers,too! Rick and Theresa, thanks for doing the hot dogs, they were good.I look forward to diving with you all soon. Have a great Memorial Day! Jamie

Yea, :shakehead: I know I missed out! Beach Crab picnics are a fun event. Even when the vis is bad the conversation is good. This was my second missed picnic and I'm feeling bad I did not show, but Redondo is a wicked long drive.

Andrew and I will definitely make the next one because I know Rickster won't have two picnics in a row that far south.

Erika, remember to update your profile!

Already did :) Rich Ya up for a night dive this week?

Already did :) Rich Ya up for a night dive this week?

That sounds like a great idea. Do you have a day/location in mind?:D

:rofl3: Rich i'll PM ya with info once we figure it out we can post it on here.

Thanks Erika, Rex, and Jamie for being great buddys, and thank you for the surface interval conversations. I had a great time. The diving was good, the hotdogs hit the spot, and overall it was a nice day.

You guys missed out on a couple good dives. Actually Vet's park was deserted:D I only seen 6 other divers, or so. Usually it is crowded.I think the weather scared everyone. :scared::rofl3:

As I always say GLAD!!!! (Go Look And Dive). Don't even look at the weather reports, the surf reports, or the comments by other divers. You will never get any diving in, here in SoCal, if you do.

See everyone at the next one,
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom