BC April Monthly Family Picnic/Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Rick for the great picnic... even though I didn't get to dive with you guys, I still had a great time. Huge props to Theresa for the great cooking in the hot sun. I look forward to next month!

Well, it was an absolutely gorgeous day!

Team Jeff/Rick/Christian took on a hunter/gatherer mentality and went out in search of food with Jeff in charge of the spear. We came back with 2 big halibut and a lingcod.

Jeff, I'll dive with you anytime!

Today lunch consisted of the halibut that Jeff so kindly turned into steaks and put into a zip lock bag for me. It was very tasty!

Thanks to Jeff for today's lunch, thanks to Rickster for putting on a great Family Picnic and a special thanks to Theresa for making such tasty burgers.

I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Christian

Rick,
Thanks for the great time, even though I was training with Meghann still nice to meet everyone and enjoyed the great food.
Looking forward to next month and more beach diving.

Thanks Rick for continuing to set these up. I had a great time. You're doing great things with the Beach Crabs, I can see it continuing to grow. It was fun seeing familiar faces and meeting new people too. And thanks to Ken for taking Sam and I on that second dive, you're a really good dive leader. That was a lot of fun, I hope to dive again with you, I can learn a lot from you. The LA program taught you well.

And thanks to Mrs. Rickster for all the help with the food and for shore support!

Hope to see everyone at the next one at Vets.

It was great meeting and diving with you and Sam. We had a good team diving the three of us in the low viz. I was really impressed with how the three of us all stuck together and were aware of each other in those conditions. You guys were great buddies, and I had a lot of fun on that dive exploring the reef with you. Definitely hope to dive with you again!

Although, it would appear I show up to these things, but don't dive, I really do dive on occasion and own enough scuba gear to outfit three divers and a sea lion.

It was good seeing everyone and hanging out with a great bunch of people.

BTW, the pink tank I was carrying wasn't mine... I swear!

BTW, the pink tank I was carrying was my new tank do you love it? I love it!

Kevin its nice to see you embracing the pink gear... you seem so much happier that you are out in the open now!

Kevin its nice to see you embracing the pink gear... you seem so much happier that you are out in the open now!

Jeff, your high heels and mini-skirt were my inspiration... :wink:

Just doing my part (like you) to keep the Beach Crabs forum lively and entertaining during normal hours :D

Rick only pops in during early AMs when most of us are asleep... :slaap: I don't know how he does that... :confused:

Along with Erika and some others, we're the BC Cheerleaders... :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

***Notice the nice peach pom poms?***

Yeppie im now a cheer leader. We have to keep these boards going :) I like the pink pompoms :)

Just doing my part (like you) to keep the Beach Crabs forum lively and entertaining during normal hours :D

Yes its all in good fun! Just trying to have a little fun and I hope others enjoy it as much as we do... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom