San Diego BC's Weekend Aug 23rd/24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll purchase whatever on saturday night or sunday depending on what's left that we need. Does that make sense?

Is there anything going on after the boats come in on Saturday? I sure would like to meet those that went out on the Marissa.

That dont sound like a half bad idea! Im not sure what it would be though. Brian that make perfect sence to me.

It does not have to be a big deal, maybe we can just meet somewhere for drinks or light dinner.

Thats what i was thinking :D But im not sure what my rides have planed for after words :D

I thoguht we were all meeting up for dinner too. Erica, since you are staying somewhere else, how do you want to do that after the boat?

Ummm..... If Rick don't and if there is room i will hop a ride with them since he is staying at the same place. Then we meet up in the morning at La jolla Shores and I ride back up with you if that is ok?

It does not have to be a big deal, maybe we can just meet somewhere for drinks or light dinner.

I'm in........Good thing, I'm riding with Dave :D

Back
Top Bottom