San Diego BC's Weekend Aug 23rd/24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there anything going on after the boats come in on Saturday? I sure would like to meet those that went out on the Marissa.

That sounds like a plan! If we decide on a place and time before morning, I will let everyone on the Marissa know. Dave I will pm you my cell#

You guys have a great time on the Lois Anne, and we will see you tomorrow.

Rick

Meeting someplace after the boat trip sounds good to me.

*Of course, most of you won't know I wrote this until after you get back home.

Good Morning Beach Crabs!

Are we there yet?:D

I will see you on the boat, in awhile.

Rick

Don't think we're going to have time to meet & eat, catch ya all next time.

Thank you for a great dive trip Rick & Josh. It was good to see everyone. I had a great time.

Well I had a blast on the Lois Ann!

Dave and Mike, thanks so much for letting me tag along! I wanted to thank you again in person but by time I got the truck squared away again, ya'll had left. THanks again also for keeping me company until the Marissa made it back to port!

Thanks also to Rick for the Crabs!

Kevin, I also had great time on the Lois Ann and it was my pleasure to dive with you and Mike. I hope we can dive again together again real soon. I also hope you get a chance to get some drysuit diving in soon as well.

It was great to meet so many of the Beach Crabs as well, thanks for putting it all together Rick and have fun tomorrow!

Well I had a blast on the Lois Ann!

Dave and Mike, thanks so much for letting me tag along! I wanted to thank you again in person but by time I got the truck squared away again, ya'll had left. THanks again also for keeping me company until the Marissa made it back to port!

Thanks also to Rick for the Crabs!

It was a blast, and thanks to Kevin (Cyclops_Diver) for the use of the reg. You literally saved my day. I'm glad I finnally got to meet so many of you and look forward tothe next chance to dive with you all.

I am so sad I missed out on all of it.
We were so close yet had so many silly commitments.
Arg.

Thank you, Josh, The Marissa, The Lois Anne, and the San Diego Dive Crew, for the warm welcome, the planning, the diving, the picnic, the great conversation, and one of the best weekends, anyone could ask for. This trip to San Diego will stand out in my mind for a long time.

Thanks again Josh, for all the planning, and Jen and your hospitality was the best. Thanks Kevin for being the best buddy anyone could have, on the boat, Erika for being a great buddy this morning at the shores, and The crew of the Marissa, for going way above and beyond the usual dive boat crew. I will be back! It was moving to see you Beach Crabs, show up in such force, to represent, in my opinion, the greatest dive group around. Also, those of you that could not make it, you were missed by all.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom