BBQ & Dive 8/14/2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Lets try this again, seemed to have a good turn out last time. This time im planing it out hopefully far enough in advance more people will be able to make it and see this post! This is open to anyone, so invite friends and Family.

Date: Sat. Aug 14th
Time: 8am
Cost: 12$ to enter park or park up on street and walk down

Items
----------------
Charcoal:
Hot Dogs:
Hamburgers:
Hot dog buns:
Hamburger buns:
Condiments:
Plates:
Utensils:
Pop-up:
Fruit:
Veggie Platter:
Chips:
Water:
Soda:
Cooking utensils:
Potato Salad:

Think i got almost everything!

Hey I just noticed this! Count us in - Charlie and LeeAnne. Put me down for a big batch of my famous home-made potato salad. :)

I should be there too and will confirm when it gets closer. I'll bring dogs, buns & chips like last time.

Greg

Yeppie! Keith you are more then welcome to join us just show up and tell us what ya will be bringing :D

So
Potato Salad: leeanne
Dogs:Greg
Chips: Greg, Erika
Buns: Greg

It's highly likely that I'll be out at the dive park that weekend. But if my plans change, I'd love to stop by and see people and dive. Will let you know when the time gets closer :D

Man, 8am and that's a bit far for me. I'll think about it between now and then and see how I feel on the 13th. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom