BC's Monthly Family Picnic/Dive 5/24/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As I always say GLAD!!!! (Go Look And Dive). Don't even look at the weather reports, the surf reports, or the comments by other divers. You will never get any diving in, here in SoCal, if you do.

See everyone at the next one,
Rick

Thats the truth i cant tell you how many times i've had people call dives just by looking at the weather reports on line. Unless i see my Palm Trees moving really hard im going to go and look. Things change in a few hours.

As I always say GLAD!!!! (Go Look And Dive). Don't even look at the weather reports, the surf reports, or the comments by other divers. You will never get any diving in, here in SoCal, if you do. See everyone at the next one,
Rick

Yes that is true. It was raining when I left my house in North Hollywood and I was skeptical about diving. Figured we'd at least have some good conversation and maybe breakfast. But the diving turned out really decent, 10+ viz and getting down to 85' and 90' on two beach dives is a real plus. Thanks alwyas to Rickster for leading and setting these up. And to Theresa for getting the food organized. Rick, Jamie and Erika you were good dive buddies, let's do a lot more dives together.

And a big congratulations to Erika for your 100th dive, too bad I didn't have my camera. But you didn't even tell us till after, we could have figured out something special underwater had we known.

And a big congratulations to Erika for your 100th dive, too bad I didn't have my camera. But you didn't even tell us till after, we could have figured out something special underwater had we known.

Thanks. I thought about it in the morning before i left and relized that it was my 100th dive but once i got there my mind was on diving and compleatly forgot about it till afterwords.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom